1. Jawaharlal Nehru was the _______ of Indira Gandhi’s Father. ?
2. Make a grammatically correct sentence by using the verb "IS" immediately after the word "I"
3. I am having two coins of Indian currency in my pocket, the total value of which comes to 75 paisa. But mind you, one of the coins is not a fifty paisa coin. How it is possible?
4. What is taken from you before it is given to you?
5. Eventhough it belongs to you, usually others use it, What?
2."I" is a pronoun. or "I" is the 9th letter of the English Alphabet.
3. I said "ONE" of the coins, not "NONE". So they are 50 and 25 paisa coins.
4. Your Photo
5. Your Name.
This email may contain confidential information and is intended only for the use of the specific individual(s) to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized use, dissemination or copying of this email or the information contained in it or attached to it is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender at Infotech or Mail.Admin@infotech-enterprises.com and delete the original message.